This product is a simple tester for switching power supplies making testing of the power supply output easy.
1. Turn on your power supply.
2. Plug-in your 24 pin power supply connector to mini tester
3. Check LED light if ON or OFF (+5V, +12V, +3.3V, -5V, -12V, +5VSB. PG)
- If the power output is working, the LED will light and you will hear a sound.
- If the power output fails, you won't see the LED light and no sound.
4. Plug HDD con, check +12V, +5V
5. Remove HDD, plug p4(p6/p8) con, check +12V
6. Remove p4(p6/p8) con, plug Floppy con, check +12V, +5V
7. Remove Floppy con, plug SATA con, check +12V, +5V, +3.3V
8. Do not plug wrong position when you use P4 connector
Please View Picture for Details!
This product is designed only for power supply output tests. Do not leave it connected to the power supply unattended. It generates heat and could possibly damage your power supply